SupAir Acro 4
ACRO 4 THE ULTIMATE ACRO HARNESS!
Manufacturer's website: SupAir Acro 4
The ACRO 4 is an evolution of the ACRO 3; it was wanted, was tested and approved by our pilots: Tim Alongi, Théo De Blic, Raul Rodriguez and the entire Team ACRO SUPAIR!
- Sizes : S / M / L
- Weight : 5900 g (Medium Size)
Feedback from our customers
I am absolutely loving it! Super comfortable and I love the weight shift control! Ground handling is awesome! I’m no acro pilot yet but man the confidence it has given me has definitely helped allow me to push my wingovers to the next level! When the dams fill up I am looking forward to getting a good SIV done with it! I've also just recently been out towing and the thermaling feedback I get from the harness is great, a massive confidence builder.
- DOUBLE RESERVE PARACHUTE POCKET |
- HIGHLY PRECISE STEERING |
- GREAT PASSIVE SAFETY (BUMPAIR 17)
- The geometry of the harness derives from the ACRO3, the reference in the ACRO world. Highly precise steering, monoblock comfort to be as one with the wing in all manoeuvres. The straps are now securely fastened to the chest strap for easier play on the ground.
- Hours on end flying and running with the ACRO 3 let Théo, Tim, Raul and the SUPAIR designers overhaul the entire structure of the harness for a heightened end product.
- All the riser sleeves are bigger, some are made of extensible material to easily accommodate any type of emergency parachute bridles (notably Rogallo type).
- The parachute pockets have overlapping flaps offering an excellent container closing. Both parachutes handles fit into the harness, are easy to grab, and highly visible without impeding manipulation.
- The ACRO 4 is more equipped than the ACRO 3 and is delivered with multiple accessories.
“The ACRO 4 was a project close to my heart as a professional acro pilot because it is one of my main tools for day-to-day work. After years using the ACRO 3, I found it relatively easy to discover common grounds between the two models and a leading thread to follow for its replacement. It was a long-term project involving gradual upgrades to every important aspect of the product. We spent our season testing the ACRO 4 on the ground in real conditions to be certain to best match pilots expectations regardless of their technical level. Today I can say that we are proud of the end result made possible by SUPAIR and all the improvements made to the product along the way. I believe that the ACRO 4 is the perfect compromise harness for recreational and professional freestyle pilots alike, and will delight the ACRO 3 users because of all its assets derived out of our know-how and experience in this project”
Théo De Blic
- A – BUMPAIR 17 CM
- B1 – DORSAL RESERVE CONTAINER
- B2 – BENEATH THE SEAT RESERVE CONTAINER
- C – REAR STORAGE POCKET
- Acro, Cross Country, but mostly Acro ;-)
- Seated upright or reclined posture (foot-rest flights able)
- Two parachute pockets: dorsal with left handle location, and beneath the seat plate (steerable parachutes able)
- Bumpair 17 cm
- Self-locking 30mm carabiners
- 45 mm stainless steel self-locking carabiners
- ABS (Anti Balancing System)
- Compatible with releasable carabiners
Gear / comfort
- Accelerator/speed-bar pulleys
- Stiffened backrest with breathable fabric
- Removable chest strap foam padding
- Smoke flare container Velcro® fastener
- Expendable dorsal storage pocket
- Two zipping lateral storage pockets
- Shoulder straps length adjustment
- Leg straps adjustments (stability)
- Seat plate tilt adjustment
- Backrest side trim adjustments
- Backrest tilt adjustment with additional lumbar support
- Speedbag length and incline adjustments
- Cordura 500D
- Norme LTF In progress…
- Norme EN 1651 In progress…
This harness is delivered with the following items
- 2 Twist-lock 45 mm Zicral SUPAIR Carabiners
- Double stage accelerator/speed-bar 25 mm
- Retractable foot rest (25mm)
- BUMP’AIR 17
- Dyneema risers (2 pairs)
- Handle “A4S” (for right handle)
- Handle “A4B” (for Left handle)
- Size S: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate S 33×34
- Size M: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate M 35×37
- Size L: reinforced wooden ACRO seat plate L 37×37
- Buckle padded protection kit
What the SupAir Team Acro pilots have to say about their ACRO 4 harness?
This harness was highly anticipated, it has been a real challenge overcoming the Acro3, but they did it! I’m really happy to Fly the Acro4 today! Really comfortable with a very good transmission which allows ultra-precise piloting I enjoy. I also appreciate the large back storage pocket who fit with all the gear I need for a long acro training session. The reserve containers are compact and better finished. Welcome to Acro 4!
I love flying with the ACRO-4 because its backrest support is superior to that of the ACRO-3, giving me better piloting precision and freedom of movement in the most committed figures. The changes made make it more enjoyable on a daily basis to carry, takeoff and fly with. It additionally kept all the ACRO-3’s assets I really liked.
Theo de Blic
I feel good flying the Acro4, we keep the Acro3’s frame who was really comfortable. Very precise and easy to play, it’s also easy to handle on the ground, Acro3’s defects have disappeared to touch the perfection! In addition, the Acro4 offer a huge seat depth adjustment to low the gravity centre to precisely adjust his position and go higher on the mastery of manoeuvres.
We Also Recommend