Alfapilot XiHD has been replaced by new upgraded model the Alfapilot RS
Alfapilot XiHD is using the ultimate generation of positioning, with 72 channels that can be used simultaneously for connecting the visible satellites using the GPS and GLONASS networks. This state of the art GPS technology ensures that the instrument always obtaining the most accurate position.
The Alfapilot XiHD is a navigation instrument for a free flight that has GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO simultaneous positioning, Variometer, Sensors of Pressure, Humidity and Temperature. Its electronic ink display allows perfect visibility under direct sunlight, even with polarised glasses. Better contrast, 40% more pixel density compared to the Xi version.
The instrument also includes an exclusive application "SeRi Fly" created for use in paragliding, with different modes of flight, Cross Country, Go to Waypoint, Routes and Competition. It provides an assistance with calculations such as gliding, triangles, optimal routes, altitude alert, and more... Alfapilot XiHD shows the necessary information at the right moment during your flight so that you will get the right information when you need them.
Alfapilot XiHD runs an Android 4.2.2, provides a high autonomy, compact size and high-resolution display (1448x1072 pixels).
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 10mm
- Weight: 235 g
- Colour Black
- Display: 6" E-ink, 1448x1072, TouchPad capacitive.
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Alfapilot Edition
- App: SeRi Fly, Compatible XcSoar and XcTrack
- Battery: 2800mAh, up to 15 hours of battery life in flight, or 18,000 turn-pages.
- Recharge time 3 hours (with 2A charger).
- Chip": A9 Dual Core, 1.0GHZ
- Ram: 512MB DDR3
- Sensors: GPS & GLONASS, Barometer Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor.
- Connectivity: WI-FI (802.11 b/g/n), microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm Jack Stereo
- Storage: 8GB + MicroSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Audio: Integrated audio 95 db at 10 cm. Formats MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Processor dual core Cortex A9 – 1.0 GHz.
- RAM 512 Mb.
- Storage 8GB + MicroSD slot (up to 64GB).
- Android 4.2.2 – SeRi Edition.
- 6 inches E-Ink® CARTA HD – GrayScale 16-level.
- TouchPad capacitive.
- Resolution HD 1024 x 758 px.
- GNSS position GPS & GLONASS simultaneous 72 Channels – up to 18Hz.
- Barometer Sensor high sensitivity < 10cm – up to 25Hz.
- Humidity Sensor high resolution – up to 50Hz.
- WI-FI (802.11 b/g/n).
- micro USB 2.0.
- 3.5mm Jack Stereo.
- MicroSD (up to 64GB).
- 4 physical buttons for configuring different actions.
- Integrated audio 95 dB at 10 cm.
- Audio formats MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Image formats JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG.
- Document formats EPUB, PDF, MOBI, TXT, RTF, HTML, CHM, DOC, FB2, PDB, DjVu, ZIP.
APPLICATIONS AND SOFTWARE
Preconfigured with the fly application: SeRi Fly. General applications: Gallery, Internet Browser, Calendar, Calculator, Music player, AlReader, Email, QuickDic, Google Play Store, Clock, FBReader, OReader, Cool Reader. Compatible with Android Apps: XCsoar, XCTrack, LK8000, Cruiser…
The e-ink display lets you see the information perfectly in full sunlight, even with polarised glasses.
Perfect size for flight
With 6 inches and resolution HD you visualised all the information easily and conveniently.
Humidity, and temperature sensors with high precision, obtaining more than 25 values per second. This makes it possible to obtain new values for estimate the altitude of the cloud base.
AlfaPilot Support Page
AlfaPilot User Manual
We Also Recommend