XC Tracer Maxx
Simply fly intuitively with the new XC Tracer Maxx.
The first XC Tracer Maxx will be delivered in March 2020.
The new model of the legendary lag-free XC Tracer Vario with High-resolution Black&White display. You can use the Maxx for your coastal, XC, hike and fly or volbiv flying. Coupled with the XC Track mobile phone app this instrument will tick all the boxes for ambitious XC and competition pilots.
- High-resolution B&W LCD, 536x336 pixels, perfectly readable
- Five different screens selectable, from simple screen to air spaces
- Simplest operation
- Instantaneous display of climbing/descent
- FLARM with transmission and reception of data, integrated antenna
- FLARM obstacle database (optional)
- FLARM Display of position and height of Buddies
- Data transmission via BLE to mobile phone/tablet/E-reader
- IGC and KML Logger, approved by the FAI for competitions
- Many compatible apps for Android/iOS
- Freely configurable sound settings/sound simulator at xctracer.com
- Running time with full battery at least 60h
- Firmware update via drag & drop
- Size: 92x68x18 mm
- Weight 120g
- Swiss made
You can customize the audio feedback sound to your taste here via XC Tracer Tone Simulator.
We Also Recommend