XC Tracer Mini II
XC Tracer Mini II is an acoustic variometer powered by a solar cell. The lag-free indication of lift/sink makes it much easier to find and core thermals than when using a conventional variometer. Compared to the legendary XC Tracer the sensor data fusion got vastly improved, making flying in thermals even more convenient.
XC Tracer Mini II doesn't offer Bluetooth connectivity. If you need Bluetooth connectivity please order the XC Tracer Mini II GPS.
XC Tracer Mini II has a built-in solar cell that delivers 3x more energy than is needed for running the device (when oriented perpendicular to the sun). The surplus energy is stored in a lithium polymer battery. The variometer will run for 20 hours with a fully charged battery without any sun. And the good thing is that you can modify the tone settings as you wish, please check the tone simulator here.
- Time-lag free indication of climb/sink rate
- Extremely easy operation
- Firmware update by Drag & Drop
- User configurable acoustics/tone setting with tone simulator at www.xctracer.com
- State of the art electronics including a 9-DOF IMU and mems pressure sensor
- Solar cell with 22.5% efficiency
- Scratch resistant coating on the solar panel
- Runtime with a fully charged battery and without sunshine 8-12h, depending on volume setting
- Size: 44.5 x 44.5 x 16.5 mm
- Weight 30g
We Also Recommend