Charly No Limit Jet Helmet With Optional Visor
We have some sizes and colours in stock, email us for availability. Delivery time for special orders is 6-8 weeks.
The Charly No Limit Jet Helmet With Optional Visor is a high-class paragliding helmet without a chin guard allowing an unobstructed downward view.
Overview of the Charly NO LIMIT JET's most important features
- Premium Quality at a moderate price. The aramid fibre reinforced outer shell is manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process with a heated metal mould and thus offers the highest possible breaking strength at minimum weight. Aramid fibre surpasses carbon fibre in terms of impact resistance.
- Premium look: The Charly NO LIMIT JET features a scratch-resistant enamelled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the Charly NO LIMIT JET virtually resistant to age.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The Charly NO LIMIT JET enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on Charly NO LIMIT JET is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The Charly VISOR clear can easily be replaced by a (separately available) VISOR brown-toned or VISOR dark grey toned.
- The full textile interior lining offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also, the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight 620 g + visor 114 g
Sizes (the head circumference in cm)
- S 55-56 cm
- M 57-58 cm
- L 59-60 cm
- XL 61-62 cm
- XXL 63 cm
- Clear HHe35
- Toned HHe350
- Toned Dark HHe3500
- Mirror HHe352
Hint: All No Limit and Insider helmets have the padding unglued in the helmet on the right-hand side of the chin for the installation of a wireless set.
Please note Charly NO LIMIT is also available without a visor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I know if the helmet size will fit me?
Answer: Use the helmet's sizing table. Here is a guide on How to measure the circumference of your head.
Question: What if I choose the wrong size?
Answer: We will swap the helmet for a different size. The helmet must be unused and 'As new’ in appearance. Keep the tags on, and try the helmet at home. More details in our Return Policy.
We Also Recommend