Alfapilot Xi+ has been replaced by new upgraded model Alfapilot XiHD.
Alfapilot Xi+ is a navigation instrument for a free flight.
Alfapilot Xi+ is using the ultimate generation of positioning, with 72 channels that can be used simultaneously for connecting the visible satellites using the GPS and GLONASS networks. This state of the art GPS technology ensures that the instrument always obtaining the most accurate position.
The latest Xi+ version incorporates an electronic device called IMU (Inertial measurement unit), a combination of accelerometers, gyroscopes and digital compass. More specific features are added to the SeRi Fly application. The electronic ink display allows perfect visibility under direct sunlight, even with polarized glasses.
The instrument includes an exclusive application "SeRi Fly" created for use in paragliding, with different modes of flight, Cross Country, Go to Waypoint, Routes and Competition. It has different assistants to assist with the calculations of gliding, triangles, optimal routes, altitude alert, and more...
- Height: 160mm
- Width: 120mm
- Depth: 10mm
- Weight: 235 g
- Display: 6" E-ink, 1024 x 768, TouchPad capacitive.
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Alfapilot Edition
- App: SeRi Fly, Compatible XcSoar and XcTrack
- Battery: 2800mAh, up to 10 hours of battery life in fly, or 18.000 turnpages.
- Chip": A9 Dual Core, 1.0GHZ
- Ram: 512MB DDR3
- Sensors: GPS & GLONASS, Barometer Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor.
- Conectivity: WI-FI (802.11 b/g/n), microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm Jack Stereo
- Storage: 8GB + MicroSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Audio: Integrated audio 95 db at 10 cm. Formats MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Electronic device: IMU (accelerometers, gyroscopes and digital compass)
Processor dual core Cortex A9 – 1.0 GHz.
RAM 512 Mb.
Storage 8GB + MicroSD slot (up to 64GB).
Android 4.2.2 – SeRi Edition.
6 inchs E-Ink® CARTA HD – GrayScale 16-level.
Resolution HD 1024 x 758 px.
GNSS position GPS & GLONASS simultaneous 72 Channels – up to 18Hz.
Barometer Sensor high sensitivity < 10cm – up to 25Hz.
Humidity Sensor high resolution – up to 50Hz.
WI-FI (802.11 b/g/n).
micro USB 2.0.
3.5mm Jack Stereo.
MicroSD (up to 64GB).
4 physical buttons for configuring different actions.
Integrated audio 95 db at 10 cm.
Audio formats MP3, WAV, OGG.
Image formats JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG.
Document formats EPUB, PDF, MOBI, TXT, RTF, HTML, CHM, DOC, FB2, PDB, DjVu, ZIP.
- up to 15 hours of battery life in fly, or 18.000 turnpages. (2800mAh)
- Recharge time 3 hours (with 2A charger).
- Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 10mm
- Weight: 235gr.
- Colour Black.
- Preconfigured with the fly application: SeRi Fly.
- General applications: Gallery, Internet Browser, Calendar, Calculator, Music player, AlReader, Email, QuickDic, Google Play Store, Clock, FBReader, OReader, Cool Reader.
- Compatible with Android Apps: XCsoar, XCTrack, LK8000, Cruiser…
The e-ink display lets you see the information perfectly at full sunlight, even with polarized glasses.
Perfect size for flight
With 6 inches and resolution HD you visualized all the information easily and conveniently.
GPS & GLONASS
Ultimate generation of positioning, with 72 channels can be used simultaneously for taking visible satellites of the GPS and GLONASS networks, obtaining the most accurate position.
It has digital pressure, humidity, and temperature sensors with high precision, obtaining more than 25 values per second. This makes it possible to obtain new values for estimate the altitude of the cloud base.
It incorporates our advanced navigation application SERI Fly, which has multiple modes of flight and assistants, as well as advanced algorithms that will show you accurate information at the right time. All it developed by for pilots.
Alfapilot Xi+ has an Android 4.2 operating system, making it not only a flight instrument, you have the freedom to install applications from Play Store.