MipFly MipBip Solar Vario
MipFly MipBip offers a lag-free high sensitivity vario, powered by solar energy and ability to connect OTG compatible device like phone via micro USB port.
The supplied Li-ion battery lasts at least 50+ hours when fully charged. The solar panel supplies energy while you are on the go so you might not need to charge the vario at all. We recommend to fully charge the vario at least twice a year.
MipFly MipBip Solar vario concentrates a lot of power in a small form factor. The vertical speed sensing technology is based on the lessons learned from the One, it’s bigger brother, incorporating a high precision pressure sensor together with a precise and fast inertial measurement system.
The combination of the rechargeable battery and solar cell provides up to 200h of flight time. Solar charging between flights or while waiting to takeoff extends the autonomy indefinitely. Recharge via a micro USB connector is also possible.
Additionally, the MipBip can work as a data link providing telemetry data to a phone or tablet via the USB cable.
- Only 27 grams
- 72X38X14 mm
- Suitable for hike-and-fly or backup variometer
- Can be paired with a smartphone or tablet to be used as the main flight instrument
- Rechargeable + solar powered
- Multiple colours available to fit everyone's style
- High precision MS5611 pressure sensor
- Instant vario function using accelerometer
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, duty, cycle time to speed relation)
- Sound configuration using the web interface
- Height and vertical speed data are shared via the USB connection
We Also Recommend