NOVA TRITON 2 LIGHT
Certification: EN/LTF-C, EN-CCC
The ultimate mountain machine.
The champion of the flyweights. Maximum performance with minimal weight – at just 3.4kg (XS) the TRITON 2 light is the ultimate flying machine for our X-Alps athletes. The wing is uncompromisingly light and distinguishes itself with its performance and an instinctive feeling for thermals.
The customised racing machine. The TRITON 2 light is an optimised performance wing developed by X-Alps athletes for X-Alps athletes. At 3.4 kilograms (XS) it is ultralight but also very tough: the lower sail and large parts of the upper sail are made from 27g cloth, the more vulnerable profile nose is made from durable 32g cloth.
Innovative and progressive. The TRITON 2 light is based on the TRITON 2, our serial performance wing. Its Needle-Eye Ribs permit a combination of little weight with a high degree of structural stability. Our Air Scoop means the wing is highly pressurised when accelerated. The accelerator travel has been extended on size XS wings (EN-CCC certification).
Dependable and powerful. Rough, alpine terrain is incompatible with complicated design concepts. In accordance with our philosophy of simplicity, only the profile nose is fitted with rods. The TRITON 2 light can be packed depending on personal preference - a concertina bag is not necessary. With a moderate aspect ratio of 6.4 the wing is predictable in flight.
Everything you need to know about the TRITON 2 LIGHT:
- The TRITON 2 LIGHT combines exceptional lightness with uncompromising performance.
- Size XS has been optimised for high speed performance (plus >20km/h)
- The TRITON 2 LIGHT is based on the TRITON 2, but many details have been markedly improved.
- Thinner lines made from Liros PPSL 191 and an optimised finish have resulted in a tangible performance increase in comparison with the TRITON 2.
- The risers are made from 12mm wide Aramid: it is simpler to handle and does not twist – making the wing safer overall.
We Also Recommend