Kortel Cockpit Safe
Kortel Cockpit Safe is an evolution of Cockpit II, thought to improve the safety of the pilots.
New Cockpit Safe consists of two compartments
- An upper space where come to position instruments. A magnetic top flap on this top to protect instruments when the flight is finished.
- The lower pocket is of a 3-4 litre volume for a possible small roadbed, or rather a small material equipment: extra gloves, wallets, block cereal, etc.
- Cockpit Safe allows to connect to the chest strap, and two fixed links allow adjusting the angle of Cockpit Safe for a better visibility of instruments.
- Cockpit Safe was enlarged to fit the larger modern instruments.
- The special section of the flight desk allows safe storage of a digital camera or a mobile phone.
We Also Recommend