Blues II Mini Vario with Bluetooth
You can connect the fully configurable acoustic vario Blues via Bluetooth as an external sensor to a mobile phone, and you can use a cheap mobile phone without a barosensor as a full-fledged flight computer.
All vario parameters can be set from mobile via the new Blues vario application! You can find a detailed description of the application here.
- The vario is equipped with a loop for securing the vario to the counter.
- Compatibility: Bluetooth 3.0, Android only, compatible with XCTrack, LK8000 and XCSoar, LK8EX1 and OpenVario protocol support
- Sensitivity: 20cm (Bosh BMP280 sensor, pressure measured 20 times per second)
- Weak climb signalling: from -0.5 m/s (the wing descends approx. 1 m/s, i.e. if you descend only 0.5, you are already in climb)
- Ascent signaling: from 0.1 m/s
- Descent signaling: from -2.2 m/s (wing descent at full speed is approx. 2 m/s)
- The non-linear waveform of the sound frequency helps highlight small differences in pitch when searching for thermals
- Battery: LiPo 950mAh, replaceable, charging via USB-C connector
- Battery life is more than 20 hours of flight
- Size: 48mm x 50mm x 22mm
- Weight: 44g
- The scope of delivery includes a variometer including a battery, a case and Velcro for attachment to the console
We Also Recommend