Charly Ace Helmet
THIS PRODUCT IS A CUSTOM ORDER. DELIVERY TIMES 6-8 WEEKS.
* Choose standard postage at the checkout
Charly Ace Paragliding and Skiing Helmet
Very comfortable, safe and well-priced paragliding and winter sport helmet with or without visor and prepared for the mounting of a chin guard.
- HHe510 Chin guard wide for Ace and Air Control incl. screws $21
- HHe510s Chin guard slim for Ace and Air Control incl. screws $17
- HHe952 Extra interior ACE and Breeze $25
- HHe950 Visor grey, salmon, yellow for Ace $52
- HHe9500 Visor toned and mirrored for Ace $69
- HHe951 Pair of visor screws for Ace $12
- HHe73 Charly premium fleece helmet and instrument bag $16
- Certified according to CE EN 966 for airborne sports and EN 1077 (skiing and snowboarding.
- High-end quality helmet made in Europe.
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads. The wide, well-padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- The Ace's high-quality EPS cushioning foam is completely padded with skin-friendly and antibacterial textile fabric (made in EU) on the inside.
- The interior lining in the sizes XS, S, M, L, XL is replaceable and washable.
- The Charly sun visor is ideal for spectacle wearers as it can substitute for additional sunglasses.
Charly VS sun visor features
- Premium optical quality and largely distortion-free.
- Reduces drafts, protects from UV radiation and improves vision during a snowfall when used for winter sports.
- Largely mist-free thanks to good ventilation and effective anti-fog treatment.
- Anti-reflex and anti-scratch coating on the outside.
- Adjustable in any position without the lower visor edge disturbing the field of view!
- High level of safety: break-proof, elastic and flexible.
- Simple and quick installation and removal with the aid of a coin.
The Ace is upgradable with different chin guards. Slim: Protection e.g. from slalom poles when used for winter sports. Wide: Protection e.g. from rebounding towing releases when used for air sports.
- Weight: 530 g
- Sizes: XS=53-54cm, S =55-56cm, M=57-58cm, L=59-60cm XL=61cm head circumference
We Also Recommend