Charly Ace Helmet
THIS PRODUCT IS A CUSTOM ORDER. DELIVERY TIMES 6-8 WEEKS.
* Choose standard postage at the checkout
Charly Ace Paragliding and Skiing Helmet
Very comfortable, safe and well-priced paragliding and winter sport helmet with or without visor and prepared for the mounting of a chin guard.
- HHe510 Chin guard wide for Ace and Air Control incl. screws
- HHe510s Chin guard slim for Ace and Air Control incl. screws
- HHe952 Extra interior ACE and Breeze
- HHe950 Visor grey, salmon, yellow for Ace
- HHe9500 Visor toned and mirrored for Ace
- HHe951 Pair of visor screws for Ace
- HHe73 Charly premium fleece helmet and instrument bag
Order Optional Accessories Here.
- Certified according to CE EN 966 for airborne sports and EN 1077 (skiing and snowboarding.
- High-end quality helmet made in Europe.
- The helmet shell pulled far down at the sides improves the fit on the head and allows for completely pressure-free ear pads. The wide, well-padded internal chin strap also contributes to the wearing comfort.
- The Ace's high-quality EPS cushioning foam is completely padded with skin-friendly and antibacterial textile fabric (made in EU) on the inside.
- The interior lining in the sizes XS, S, M, L, XL is replaceable and washable.
- The Charly sun visor is ideal for spectacle wearers as it can substitute for additional sunglasses.
Charly VS sun visor features
- Premium optical quality and largely distortion-free.
- Reduces drafts, protects from UV radiation and improves vision during a snowfall when used for winter sports.
- Largely mist-free thanks to good ventilation and effective anti-fog treatment.
- Anti-reflex and anti-scratch coating on the outside.
- Adjustable in any position without the lower visor edge disturbing the field of view!
- High level of safety: break-proof, elastic and flexible.
- Simple and quick installation and removal with the aid of a coin.
The Ace is upgradable with different chin guards. Slim: Protection e.g. from slalom poles when used for winter sports. Wide: Protection e.g. from rebounding towing releases when used for air sports.
- Weight: 530 g
- Sizes: XS=53-54cm, S =55-56cm, M=57-58cm, L=59-60cm XL=61cm head circumference
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I know if the helmet size will fit me?
Answer: Use the helmet's sizing table. Here is a guide on How to measure the circumference of your head.
Question: What if I choose the wrong size?
Answer: We will swap the helmet for a different size. The helmet must be unused and 'As new’ in appearance. Keep the tags on, and try the helmet at home. More details in our Return Policy.
We Also Recommend