Charly Loop Paragliding Helmet
Charly Loop Paragliding Helmet is a very comfortable ergonomically shaped paragliding helmet, safe and best value for money paragliding and winter sports freestyle helmet that can optionally be equipped with a visor.
The Charly VS visor, available as an accessory, reduces drafts and protects against UV radiation. It fits over most glasses. Since it does not seal tightly and is therefore very well ventilated, there is no danger of tarnishing of glasses worn under the visor. Thanks to the clip on the back, the helmet is also compatible with ski goggles.
Charly Loop Features
- Lightweight multi sports helmet certified according to CE EN 966 (air sports) and CE EN 1077 (ski and snowboard); premium quality helmet Made in Europe.
- The highly effective ventilation of the EPS calotte (damping foam cap) guarantees an optimal helmet climate at all times without having to manually regulate the airflow.
- The breathable and antibacterial fabric interior of the Charly Loop wraps around the entire head, is replaceable and washable. It is available for 53-54 cm (XS), 55-56 cm (S), 57-58 cm (M), 59-60 cm (L) and 61 cm (XL) head circumference.
- The very comfortable, pressure-free ear pads can be removed in a few easy steps if necessary. Thus, the Charly LOOP can also be flown without ear covers.
- A high-quality ratchet fastener allows fine adjustment of the chinstrap.
- The Charly LOOP has very small dimensions and weighs only 480 g.
- A high-quality helmet protection bag is included in the scope of delivery.
Weight: 480 g.
Sizes: XS 53-54 cm,S 55-56 cm, M 57-58cm, L 59-60 cm, XL 61-62 cm Head circumference
Charly VS Sun Visor Features
- Premium optical quality and largely distortion-free.
- Anti-reflex and anti-scratch coating on the outside, the anti-fog coating on the inside
- Adjustable to any position without the lower visor edge disturbing the field of view!
- High level of safety: break-proof, elastic and flexible
- Simple and quick installation and removal with the aid of a coin
- Weight only 36 g!
- HHe952 Extra interior for Loop helmet 28 gr. $25
- HHe950 Visor grey, salmon, yellow 35 gr. $52
- HHe9500 Visor mirror 35 gr. $69
- HHe951 Pair visor screws 7 gr. $12
- HHe73 Premium fleece helmet and instrument bag. 67 gr. $16
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I know if the helmet size will fit me?
Answer: Use the helmet's sizing table. Here is a guide on How to measure the circumference of your head.
Question: What if I choose the wrong size?
Answer: We will swap the helmet for a different size. The helmet must be unused and 'As new’ in appearance. Keep the tags on, and try the helmet at home. More details in our Return Policy.
We Also Recommend