Charly Quick-Out (Pair)
The simultaneous push of both lock buttons disconnects the pilot from the glider effortlessly. Safety trainings showed the release of the glider to be advantageous in the case of a rescue system deployment.
Aside from its advantages in the case of water- or tree landings and in strong wind conditions, the Quickout also offers superior handling compared to conventional paragliding carabiners.
- Breaking load: 4.000 daN*, individually tested to 2.000 daN*
- No play in the gate, thus fatigue endurable without flight hour limitation for loads of up to 150 daN*!
- Multi-secured double button locking
- Replacement interval: 8 years without flight hour limitation
- Carabiner body drop-forged from Titanal, insert made of high-strength aluminum alloy 7075 T6
- Gewicht: 200 g/pc.
- 1 DAN (dekanewton) = 10 N (newton) ≈ 1 kg
The Quickout is used everywhere where a reliable connection and if needed a quick release even under load is necessary. It is designed for secure load attachment - in particular for the carrying of persons - and is suitable for outdoor use. The quick release carabiner is established and proven in helicopter operations by police, army, mountain rescue and firefighters.
* 1 DaN (Dekanewton) = 10 Newton ≈ 1 kg
** The price is for one unit
We Also Recommend