Charly Vitesse Paragliding HelmetThe Charly Vitesse is an extremely lightweight paragliding Hike & Fly helmet that can be equipped with a visor. 3 helmet shell sizes, replaceable inlays and the integrated headband adjustment allow precise adaptation to a wide variety of head shapes and sizes while keeping the helmet dimensions as small as possible. Thanks to special inlays available as accessories, even the under- and oversized XS and XXXL can be covered.
- Helmet and visor are certified according to the latest EN966 standard for air sports helmets.
- Remarkably lightweight, in-mould construction: From 380 g!
- Unique size range: 3 helmet shell sizes with fine adjustment of the headband and replaceable inlays guarantee a
- secure and comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes from XS to XXXL.
- Effectively ventilated, exchangeable and washable fabric inlay
- Pressure-free, removable and washable ear pads
- Good protection of the forehead, without limiting the field of vision
- All sizes can be equipped with a visor and ski goggle retainer
- Base sizes & weights: S/M = 380 g, M/L = 430 g, XL/XXL = 480 g (Size XL/XXL only in white/pearl available)
Inlays (the scope of delivery includes the respective base inlay)
Charly Vitesse visor features
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- Large field of vision, high optical quality, distortion-free
- 100% UV protection (UVA + UVB)
- Anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating on the outside, antifog coating on the inside
- Steplessly adjustable, tightly closing at the upper edge
- Reduces air resistance and protects the eyes
- Safe, as it is break-proof, elastic and flexible
- Quick and easy installation and removal
- Weight only 34 g!
- Available in 3 colours: grey-tinted, brown-tinted, mirrored; light tint (filter category 1) to ensure good vision even in low light conditions
- The visors fit all helmet sizes
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I know if the helmet size will fit me?
Answer: Use the helmet's sizing table. Here is a guide on How to measure the circumference of your head.
Question: What if I choose the wrong size?
Answer: We will swap the helmet for a different size. The helmet must be unused and 'As new’ in appearance. Keep the tags on, and try the helmet at home. More details in our Return Policy.
We Also Recommend