Our Icom radios are all programmed with SAFA's private UHF frequencies.
Our Icom IC-41PRO radios are programmed by the certified Icom technician.
The Waterproof Handheld UHF CB
- 80 Channel UHF CB (*)
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67)
- 5-year warranty on the radio
- 18hr typ. operating time with BP280
- Simple operation
- New rotary Channel Selector/Squelch control
- Voice announcement of channel number
- VOX capability with optional headset options
- Scrambler capability built-in (**)
- Receive only Channels (**) – up to 35
- Unique repeater scan plus open, group and priority scan
- In-range indicator (ATS)
- Output power 5 Watts (low power 1 Watt)
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS (providing silent stand-by)
- Selective Calling (SELCALL)
- The duplex operation, providing repeater access
- Compact and rugged construction (based on a commercial product)
- Private Channels from 450-520 MHz available for commercial users (dealer programmable), requires FASC72U antenna (frequency between 490-520MHz)
- CS-41PRO User software available for customisation of operation (requires OPC-478UC cable)
To switch between the standard UHF frequencies and the SAFA (HGFA) frequencies follow these steps.
- Turn on your radio.
- Short press the top grey button > FUNC ON will appear > F symbol will indicate that the Function os on in the left-hand side of the LCD screen.
- Press and hold the LOW button with the key symbol > CB or HGFA group will appear on the screen.
- Use the rotary selector button to change between HGFA and CB channel groups.
- Press PTT (Press To Talk) button to confirm your selection.
How to set up CTCSS tone frequency?
*80 Channel UHF CB, 61-63 not present, reserved for future use
** Must be enabled by the dealer or via CS-41PRO software
- Explanation of SAFA/HGFA Channels from ACT Hang gliding and Paragliding Association (ACTHPA) Blog
We Also Recommend