Manufacturer's website: SupAir Strike
The Sup'Air STRIKE came out of our X-ALPS 2015 design. It is a harness fully dedicated to Hike & Fly competitions. Its great inboard comfort makes it much more versatile than its lightweight would let one assume. Weight: 2140 g (Medium)
The STRIKE can be used without the mini-seat plate and without the removable pocket ( the size M weighs 2020 g). The easily removable BUMP’AIR can be carried separately or may not be used at all in flight. Without it the harness’s weight loses 560 gr. And drops to 1460 g.
The optional 250 gr. BUMPAIR ultra-light, enables a complete harness to be flown at a weight of only 1710 gr. without the mini-seat plate, and 1840 gr. with it. This ultra-light BUMPAIR is efficient on a first impact but is not certified because of its degrading properties on a second impact.
The structural design of the Split-Leg harness with a removable mini-seat plate brings clean and precise steering sensations. The piloting and comfort perceptions are very close to those of the DELIGHT2.
Landing in the mountains or in turbulent zones, the STRIKE is easy to pilot with bent legs or out of the Speedbag. During takeoff, running is made easy (light Split-Leg harness), the transition to sitting inside the Speedbag is obvious. In-flight, the adjustments and geometry of the harness can be adapted to the morphology and flight posture of each pilot. A seated reclined posture provides excellent body support.
Important safety factor with a 14 cm BUMPAIR certified LTF. Split-Leg auto-stable design (ABS type). The STRIKE is stable with feature greatly appreciated by X-ALPS pilots! The right leg must step through the closed right leg strap: it is a permanently closed safety system!
- Hike & Fly competition
- Upright to semi-reclined posture
- For skilled and advanced pilots
- BUMPAIR 14 cm
- Front-mounted rescue container and riser parachute connections to the shoulders
- Auto-stable Split-Leg seat
- Closed right step-in leg loop strap
Gear / Comfort
- Removable carbon fibre mini-seat plate
- Integrated speed bag
- Integrated speed-bar/accelerator
- Instrument support atop the reserve parachute container
- Double stage light speed-bar/accelerator adapted to the Speedbag
- Pre-equipped for hydration system
- 20 mm diameter Zelden pulleys.
- Dorsal storage pocket
- Speedbag lateral pocket
- Ballast pocket under and front of the seat
- Removable stuff pocket inside the Speedbag
- Shoulder straps adjustments
- Chest strap adjustments
- Backrest adjustments with additional lumbar support
- Speedbag length adjustments
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- Nylon 100D
- Single Dyneema
- EN 1651: 1999
* If you are in between the sizes the bigger size will be a better fit for you.
This product is delivered with
- Mini carbon fibre seat plate
- O handle
- Carbon fiber foot-plate, size S,M,L 25×33 cm
- BUMPAIR 14 SK
- Light Speedbag two-stage speed-bar/accelerator
- User’s manual (CD)
- Ultralight BUMPAIR STK
We Also Recommend