Service - Full Service
Lead Time: 4 weeks
Turn Around Time: 1 week
When you place your booking please write down the Model and Size of your glider in "Order Notes" in the "Shopping Cart" section, for example: Mentor 5 S, Tenor M 21, Punk M. We will need to know the model and size of your glider so we can get the trimming table ready before your glider gets here. Thank you
This is your 2 years or 150 hours Full Service for your glider as recommended by the manufacturer of your paraglider. This is not just a check, this a Full Service. We will check all the details of your paraglider:
- Visual Line Check
- Line Length Measure and Check
- Correct the Line Trimming (Reset Back to Factory Trim)
- Fabric Porosity Test on 8 points with a full report
- Fabric Degradation Test Top and Bottom Sail
- Fabric Degradation Test Internal Structure
- Connection Tabs Check (glider)
- Raiser Check
- The structural integrity of the internal structure Test
We will make your glider fly like new or better again.
Our famous Line Trim Tuning is a part of this service at no extra cost.
Once you have made your booking please let us know the Model and Size of your glider in Order Notes in the Shopping Cart section, for example: Mentor 5 S, Tenor M 21, Punk M. We will need to know the model and size of your glider so we can get the trimming table ready before your glider gets here. Thank you.
When you are ready to post your glider, please send your glider via Australia Post to our Postal Address, 1 week prior the week that you have booked your glider in for a service.
We Also Recommend