Service - Full Service
Lead Time: 10 weeks
Turn Around Time: 2 weeks
When you place your booking please let us know the Model and Size of your glider in "Order Notes" at the "Check Out" section, for example: Mentor 5 S, Tenor M 21, Punk M. We will need to know the model and size of your glider so we can get the trimming table ready before your glider gets here. Thank you.
This is your 2 years or 150 hours Full Service as recommended by the manufacturer of your paraglider. This is not just a check, this a Full Comprehensive Service. We will check all the details of your paraglider:
- Visual Line Check
- Line Length Measure and Check
- Correct the Line Trimming (Reset Back to Factory Trim)
- Fabric Porosity Test on 8 points with a full report
- Fabric Degradation Test Top and Bottom Sail
- Fabric Degradation Test Internal Structure
- Connection Tabs Check (glider)
- Raiser Check
- The structural integrity of the internal structure Test
Our famous Line Trim Tuning is a part of this service at no extra cost.
"We will make your paraglider fly like new or better again."
Please send your glider via Australia Post to our Postal Address, one week prior the week that you have booked your glider in for a service.
We Also Recommend