- Price New $4,600
- - $420 10% GST
- - $270 Age = Current Date - Purchased Date $15 per month
- - $1,200 Air Time @ $10 per hour
- - $400 Superseded model $400 per model, (by two models -$800)
- - $200 Ground Handling hours @ $20 per hour
- - $100 Beach Flying, Stains, Damage $100 - $500
- - $200 Repairs, Replaced Panels, Tape Repairs $100 - $800
- Sale Price: $1,810
You can also do $15 p/h for the first 100 hours, $10 p/h for 100-300 hours and $5 p/h for over 300 hours. What often skews the result is that the ground handling hours are not accounted for. Add the ground handling hours @ $20 per hour.
- How to calculate the price for used 2nd hand paraglider?
- How to sell used second hand paragliding equipment?
- Selling used second hand paragliding equipment, where to post?
- Guide to the small talk vocabulary when selling second hand paragliding gear.
Glider conditions to consider before posting the ad
- How many flying hours have you done?
- How many ground handling hours have you done?
- Are there any stains, repairs or damage?
- Have you done coastal flying with your glider?
- Have you done SIV or water landings?
Let us know what is your favourite place to sell your used paragliding equipment so we can share it with the rest of the paragliding community.