MipFly One Paragliding GPS Vario Operating System Update
SD Card Burning to reinstall the operating system.
In case you have your SD card corrupted or you want to get a newer OS version you have to be able to re-burn the MipFly One SD card. The first step is to acquire the torrent file from our websites download section. After this, you should grab the torrent using your preferred torrent client. At the end of this process, you should end up with a .img file of roughly 16G.
After you've downloaded the image follow this simple instructions:
- Download Etcher and install it.
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select from your hard drive the MipFlyNext.img file
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Review your selections and click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card. (source - RPI image installation tutorial)
MipFly One LINKS